Do you want to look beautiful, but you have problems with cellulite? We will help you learn the myths and truths about cellulite. We will teach you how to reduce cellulite on the legs and buttocks. Did you know that between 85% and 98% of women suffer from this at some point in their lives after adolescence? Don't worry, it is possible to delete it.
What is cellulite?
This accumulated fat is located below the surface of the skin and has the effect of making the area look like holes. It is more common in adolescent and adult women. Although it is not a serious medical condition, it is often a headache. This does not put our health at risk, but it is an aesthetic problem that strongly affects the self-esteem of those who suffer from it.
How to get to form cellulite? Due to insufficient circulation and hormonal activation, due to genetics and it may also be due to the sedentary lifestyle.
What are the myths?
· Cellulite is caused by toxins in the body - certainly not. Some oils that are usually sold to treat cellulite claim that they can help eliminate impurities and toxins that you present in your skin. The fundamentals of these oils are not backed by science. Remember, cellulite is caused by the accumulation of fat and poor circulation, not by toxins.
· Only those who are overweight suffer from it: of course not. Proof of this is that 9 out of 10 women suffer from it. Of course, food has an influence. But you can eat very "healthy", have a good figure and have cellulite. This phenomenon occurs in almost all women, even the thinnest.
· "Anti-cellulite" creams can cure them: logically not. No study of science has proven this to be true, and many have been done. Creams can take care of your skin, hydrate it and make it look better, but it is only a montage. This does not remove it and cannot prevent it from appearing.
Truths about cellulite
It has a genetic basis: commonly the severity of cellulite is largely hereditary, if your mother or grandmother suffers from it, it is very likely that you will get it. Very little can be done against this, but the deciding factor in its severity is diet and exercise.
Age influences: you should know that hormones play an important role in this. After menopause, estrogen production decreases. What are estrogens? Hormones that help the blood circulate much better. This results in a decrease in new collagen and a much greater decline in connective tissue, which produces more and more cellulite.
Food: diet plays a major role in the appearance of cellulite. A balanced diet prevents inflammation and fat accumulation, which makes it worse. Drink lots of water and eat a good diet.
Productive exercises that will help you overcome the myths and truths about cellulite
Did you know that cellulite is removed by exercising? If you change your lifestyle, you can forget about them forever and achieve the body you have wanted so much. We will show you some exercises for cellulite in the legs and buttocks.
1. Exercise 1: for this exercise you will need a chair. First place the back of the chair against a wall that prevents it from sliding, then stand to the side, grab the back of the chair with your right hand and try to raise your left leg as high as possible, then lower the leg and bend your knee and raise it again. Then do it with the other leg. Perform this series 6 times of 15 or 20 repetitions on each leg.
2. Exercise 2: you can place a blanket on the floor and lie on your right side, place your right hand under your head and then raise your left leg up. Raise and lower your leg without bending your knee and without touching the other leg, then do it with the other leg. Do 6 times this series with 15 or 20 repetitions on each leg.
3. Exercise 3: perform normal squats, keep your back always straight, when you go to bend your legs, join your arms in a prayer position. You should do this exercise for 30 to 40 seconds.
Keeping in mind the myths and truths about cellulite, you can obtain very good results and focus on what can truly be beneficial to eradicate cellulite from your legs and thighs.
If you live in a deregulated electricity market like Texas, Ohio or Connecticut, you can shop and save money on your electricity bill. The electricity plan you choose can make a big impact. Compare your current electricity rate to what you could be paying. And make sure you are on a fixed rate electricity plan to avoid paying off-contract rates.