The chai tea is a powerful stimulant drink, like coffee, but with more benefits and fewer side effects than this drink. It is for this reason that many people have decided to switch from coffee to chai tea.
Also, all the spices used in chai tea are nutritious and widely used in Ayurvedic medicine. Among other things, these herbs help stimulate, balance, and support digestion. They calm stomach pain, nausea, diarrhea, stimulate digestion and eliminate flatulence, largely due to its high fiber content, something rare in teas and due to the presence of fennel. Cloves, meanwhile, can help all those who have stomach ulcers to relieve symptoms.
Benefits of delicious chai tea
1. Among the benefits of chai tea, we have its anti-inflammatory and analgesic power, ideal for people suffering from arthritis.
2. It also prevents cardiovascular diseases due to its antioxidant properties, helping to reduce blood pressure and cholesterol.
3. Chai tea also improves circulation and the immune system, protecting us from viruses and bacteria.
4. Some of the herbs in chai tea help congestion and flu symptoms, mild asthma, respiratory allergies, and soothe a sore throat.
5. Like all antioxidants, it reduces the chances of cancer.
6. If we want to lose weight, there is nothing better than chai tea, since the black pepper included in it helps to metabolize fats, preventing their accumulation.
7. The benefits of chai tea are insurmountable, and let's not forget to mention that it is a delicious tea in every way - it can be taken with water, milk or even vegetable milk and it is delicious.
How to make a delicious and healthy chai tea?
· 4 1/2 cups of water
· 10 cardamom pods
· 1/2 - 1 tsp. ground pepper
· 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
· 3 cinnamon sticks
· 5-star anise pods
· 10 pepper seeds
· 1 vanilla bean
· 1 stalk of lemongrass
· 4-inch ginger
· 2 tbsp. brown sugar or honey
· 10 black tea bags - look for eco-friendly bags
1. Bring the water to a boil.
2. Add the spices and black tea bags and boil at a low temperature for about 1 hour.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and strain the concentrate through a sieve.
4. Add the brown sugar or honey and stir to combine.
5. Let the mixture cool before filling it into small bottles or jars.
6. Mix 1 part of the concentrate with 1 part of milk.
If you are going to use cow's milk, make sure it is organic, not pasteurized. But you can use regular milk without excesses everything can be healthy - almond milk, rice milk. Serve your chai tea hot or with ice. Also, play with the ingredients to make it perfect for your taste. Stronger, weaker, spicier.